• July 21, 2017 at 10:02 pm

<div id=”content_id”>Fake Publicity of banah sugar537 Andrew Chrystal
    Submitted 2014-03-12 09:08:09 As his Hialeah sugar company burned through cash and failed to pay employees Grady Jarrett Falcons Jersey , vendors, and landlords, Alexander I. Perez gave plum jobs to former drug-trafficker buddies and raised bundles of cash for Danilo Medina, president of the Dominican Republic.

Two weeks ago Deion Jones Falcons Jersey , Perez’s Banah Sugar filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, reporting it owed between $1 million and $10 million to a list of 232 people and companies in its February 21 filing. It was a sour turn for a company that received special favors from local politicians. Last year, they renamed a portion of SE Tenth Avenue in Hialeah “Banah Sweet Way” and approved $400,000 in tax breaks if Banah created 300 jobs by 2014. Leaders including Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez gave Perez the royal treatment despite his criminal past and a long trail of litigation against him Keanu Neal Falcons Jersey , including a recent four-year prison stint for cocaine trafficking.

Now, Riptide has learned that Perez gave lucrative six-figure salaries to other convicted felons who served time for coke dealing. Banah operations manager Manuel Arisso, logistics director Jorge Fernandez, and executive vice president Orlando Lorenzo are three of the ex-traffickers Perez brought on board Jalen Collins Jersey , according to company emails and interviews with a half-dozen former employees.
    Related Stories

Arisso, Fernandez, and Lorenzo were convicted in the late ’90s for their roles in the cocaine ring run by Sal Magluta and Willy Falcon, two infamous Cuban-American dopers currently serving a life term and a 20-year sentence Tevin Coleman Jersey , respectively. In September, when Banah CEO Diego Leiva quit, Perez gave the job to Yurek Vazquez, who has a 2000 felony conviction for intent to distribute more than five kilos of yeyo.

What’s more Justin Hardy Jersey , ex-employees who asked for anonymity over fear of reprisal from Perez provided Riptide with photographs and emails confirming Perez hosted a fundraiser for President Medina at the swanky Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne in August that raised thousands of dollars. “Yet some of my colleagues ended up in the street because he wouldn’t pay us,” says a former Perez bodyguard who claims he is owed $70,000 in unpaid wages.

Perez says he hired the ex-cons because he wanted to give them a chance to have legitimate jobs and because he can rely on them. “These are the people I can trust,” he says. “How can I discriminate against people who have gone through the same thing I’ve gone through?”
    Author Resource:- Perez adds he raised money for Medina because Banah imports sugar from the Dominican Republic and he wanted to maintain a good relationship with that country’s government. “It didn’t have anything to do with politics De’Vondre Campbell Jersey ,” Perez says. “It was just a business decision.” Banah Sugar.
    Article From Article Directory Database Dodgers Working To Keep Crawford Healthy – RealGM WiretapCarl Crawford was not in the starting lineup for the Los Angeles Dodgers on Saturday afternoon.

Crawford had started 21 of 24 games, but has battled left hamstring and lower back trouble this season.

“I want to take care of Carl from the standpoint of him being healthy the rest of the year,” Don Mattingly said. “I’m sure he wants to play, but it’s my job to give these guys the best chance to be healthy. We found out with Carl if you go too many days in a row Brian Poole Jersey , something ends up nailing him.”

Pay per click advertising will be the first selection for excellent outcomes Cords Blasco
    Submitted 2014-03-19 09:40:09 With pay per click management, you get what you pay for. Your return on your investment will be higher because the businesses receiving these types of messages are usually experts inside PPC advertising. They take a well-rounded review your business, website, and the product or service and develop a campaign that will make you the best feasible return on investment. Pay per click marketing and advertising companies will be able to get your pay per click marketing message on the World Wide Web within the most efficient as well as results-oriented manner. The particular best compliment to hire a company such as this is to buy any pay-per-click management. These computer programs are easy to use Grady Jarrett Jersey , inexpensive, and can provide more information on how the advertising money is used details.

The PPC is surely an advertising method mainly utilized on websites and check engines. Advertising potential create a bid with regard to keywords believe that that potential prospects might sort into the lookup bar when looking for this type of service or product. The drawback to pay per click advertising is it can be pricey if you do not know very well what you’re doing. The key to the form of marketing and advertising work for you is to monitor the traffic that you simply buy charges you when it comes to sales you receive from your pet. Article marketing is really a form of online advertising where you advertise your business via a resource box inside articles created and listed in article directories online. Blog advertising has become one more form of marketing with articles where you promote your business through blog articles in your own website and through sociable directories.

The advantage of article marketing is that there is hardly any cost connected wi. Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China

</div>