• October 17, 2018 at 3:02 am

During the summer vacation, I read the book “The Story of the Revolutionary Heroes”, which describes the glorious deeds of many well-known heroes who threw their heads and sprinkled blood for the cause of national liberation Marlboro Red. After being arrested, in the face of the coercion of the enemy, he was tortured and tortured. His face was not changed, and he would rather die. Among the heroes, the one that touched me the most is the unyielding, unyielding and arrogant Jiang Zhuyu. The prototype of Jiang Jie in the novel “Red Rock” is her.When Jiang Zhuyu was ten years old, he went to the socks factory as a child laborer. Later, he went to a school to work as a worker. After the outbreak of the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression, he actively participated in the anti-Japanese national salvation activities. In the spring of 1948 Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online, her husband was killed by the Kuomintang reactionaries. She bravely took over her husband’s revolutionary work and was arrested in June for betrayal by traitors.n an interrogation, the spy brought a special four-legged chopsticks and squeezed them between the fingers of Jiang Zhuyu Newport 100S. The sweating and painful Jiang Zhuyu shouted all the strength and shouted, “You can break my hand, kill my head, ask me to tell the organization, I can never do it!” After a few days, Jiang Zhuyu��s wounds have not healed Wholesale Cigarettes. The spies used bamboo chopsticks to clip her fingers Cigarette Online. When she saw that she still didn’t say it, she cruelly nailed the bamboo stick into her fingertips. The bamboo stick tore the flesh and blood, but Jiang Zhuxi shouted, “The bamboo stick is made of bamboo. The Communist Party��s will is made of steel!�� Then he fainted in pain.In order to let Jiang Jie speak. The Kuomintang army exhausted the tiger bench, the pepper water, the sling, the barbed steel whip, the crowbar, the electric shock and other tortures. Jane was so horrible that Jiang Jie was tortured, but she was unyielding, and she was upright, and the key moments were kept. Party secrets.On November 14, 1949, on the eve of the liberation of Chongqing, Jiang Zhuyu was killed by a spy in the Zhazidong Prison, only 29 years old.eeing this, my mood can’t be calm for a long time. When we think of real life, we are faced with difficulties. We always have not enough courage to cringe. In the face of temptation, we are not determined enough to make all kinds of mistakes. We should all learn from the hero “Jiang Jie”, and everything must be adhered to and cannot be abandoned.